Software developer (in love with C++). Hardware geek (FPGA's, STM32, AVR, crazy stuff from discrete components), love LED indicators (7-segment, alphanumeric). Trying to understand ASIC design & manufacturing better at the moment. Also, trying to wrap my head around lens design, but that is not going to be that easy.
Top Network Posts
- 38Wind generators - why so few blades?
- 32Why is water clear?
- 29What's so great about ARM?
- 29MySQL InnoDB foreign key between different databases
- 25What are the thread limitations when working on Linux compared to processes for network/IO-bound apps?
- 25Why old PMOS/NMOS logic needed multiple voltages?
- 22Version control systems for hardware projects?
- View more network posts →