Professor at the Mathematics department of the University of Geneva. Mostly working at the intersection of probability theory and statistical physics.
With a colleague, we are in the process of writing an introductory book on the (classical) equilibrium statistical physics of lattice spin systems, from a mathematically rigorous point of view. A more detailed description of the project, as well as early drafts of several chapters can be found here. Your feedback would be more than welcome!
Top Network Posts
- 31What are the justifying foundations of statistical mechanics without appealing to the ergodic hypothesis?
- 28The Role of Rigor
- 22Mermin-Wagner theorem in the presence of hard-core interactions
- 20Fluctuations of an interface with hammock potential
- 15Sampling typical clusters between distant points in subcritical percolation
- 12Connections and applications of SLE in physics
- 10Difference between theoretical physics and mathematical physics?
- View more network posts →