I was educated up to PhD as an experimental physicist, but most of the time I spend as a lecturer of classical physics to undergraduate students of engineering. With prevalence of modern theoretical physics on StackExchange, I wonder if I could any longer qualify as being physicist at all; but I still persist because I might have a special insight into engineering related problems. Cheers!
Top Network Posts
- 31Document class for designing a book
- 31Using Pantone/spot colors and TikZ together
- 18Insulation hatch
- 17Moving tiles of the pattern in TikZ
- 15Dash pattern that starts with space
- 14Why does water pouring from a glass sometimes travel down the side of the glass?
- 14Is it possible to mathematically derive the formula for resistance?
- View more network posts →