Top Network Posts
- 14Proof that no permutation can be expressed both as the product of an even number of transpositions and as a product of an odd number of transpositions
- 11An inequality from Littlewood's Miscellany
- 9Can the the radius of convergence increase due to composition of two power series?
- 7Relation between cross-product and outer product
- 7$f$ is integrable, but $f$ has no indefinite integral
- 6Is $(-\infty,\infty)$ a closed **interval**?
- 6Rigorous proof of the "Lagrange-multiplier theorem"
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.