Top Network Posts
- 66The myth of no prime formula?
- 66Has the Lie group E8 really been detected experimentally?
- 33In plain English, why does conversion from hexadecimal to binary work so cleanly?
- 25To what extent can values of $n$ such that $n^2-n+41$ is composite be predicted?
- 25Where does a math person go to learn statistical mechanics?
- 24When does a subgroup H of a group G have a complement in G?
- 23Trying to understand why circle area is not $2 \pi r^2$
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.