Physics postdoc at the Perimeter Institute. Interested in quantum information, consistent histories set selection, decoherence, and classically undetectable soft-particle detection.
Previous postdoc at IBM Research with Charlie Bennett. UCSB Physics Ph.D. 2012 (advisor: Wojciech Zurek). Princeton Physics B.A. 2007. TJHSST 2003.
Top Network Posts
- 48What is the upper-limit on intrinsic heating due to dark matter?
- 28How can I add a shortcut to a particular Google Drive document to my Android homescreen?
- 21How to organically build up nested associations?
- 14All curves in plot have the same style. Cannot be fixed with Evaluate
- 12Automate web login for Wi-Fi hotspots (captive portal) on Windows
- 11How to put large figure caption on separate page from the figure
- View more network posts →