Top Network Posts
- 38Why is cold fusion considered bogus?
- 24How can I measure the mass of the Earth at home?
- 21Why doesn't a bike/bicycle fall if going with a high speed?
- 21Paradox?: What is the form of radiation experienced by a harmonically accelerated observer?
- 16How fast does gravity propagate?
- 14Hamilton's Principle
- 14What is the difference which leads to attraction in e+e- scattering and repulsion in e-e- scattering in QFT
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (11)
18 My question was closed on Phys.SE. Can you recommend me another internet site where my question might be on-topic? Nov 13 '10
13 This is currently a site for people at all levels. Let's make something really positive from this - distributed labs. Nov 10 '10
7 Very minor edits, e.g. punctuation Nov 6 '10
6 Are history of physics questions allowed? Dec 27 '10
6 Where should research-level questions go? Theoretical Physics SE or Physics Research SE? Nov 15 '10
5 Is it okay with you to write “seed” questions? Nov 10 '10
3 Can we get rid of the “philosophy” tag? Nov 13 '10
2 Level of questions? Nov 13 '10