Top Network Posts
- 43What is the origin of the term "ginger" for red-headed people?
- 21Are matrices and second rank tensors the same thing?
- 11Why do rain waves form and what is their connection to the texture of the surface they're on?
- 10How can I intuit the role of the central limit theorem in breaking the curse of dimensionality for Monte Carlo integration
- 10Why isn't the symmetric twin paradox a paradox?
- 10Why is light described by a null geodesic?
- 8Given entanglement, why is it permissible to consider the quantum state of subsystems?
- View more network posts →