I am just nuts about doing physics. I love working on almost any little thing that even kinda seems cool, and then trying to see all the different ways it looks. I love forums websites about physics because I find in real life people don't want to talk about physics in a fun way for some reason, although sometimes there are people like that online too...
I'm never gonna stop trying to learn more and more until I die.
Top Network Posts
- 26Lagrangians not of the form $T-U$
- 21Why is lightning more rare during snow storms than rain storms?
- 11Commutative Rotations
- 11Potential energy in $E_f^2=(mc^2)^2+(pc)^2$?
- 10Matrix raised to a matrix
- 7Calculating equation of motion using path integral
- 6Functional Derivation of Holonomy
- View more network posts →