Bachelor degree in Physics. Interested in mathematical aspect of quantum field theory(though ironically not mathematically enlightened, but in continuous training). Getting to know some basics of topological insulators. I will start pursuing a Phd in theoretical physics 2015 at Stony Brook University.
Check out humans' planned journey to Mars!: Mars One Project
I'm no longer active on physics stackexchange, partly due to the decline of the quality of the site and partly due to the abuse of moderation power. See this meta post.
If you need contact me, please send me an email or find me at www.physicsoverflow.org
Top Network Posts
- 32Why do differential forms have a much richer structure than vector fields?
- 16Time ordering and time derivative in path integral formalism and operator formalism
- 16Is it really proper to say Ward identity is a consequence of gauge invariance?
- 15Can we "trivialize" the equivalence between canonical quantization of fields and second quantization of particles?
- 11Topological insulators: why K-theory classification rather than homotopy classification?
- 11When can we take the Brillouin zone to be a sphere?
- 11EM wave function & photon wavefunction
- View more network posts →