I am a permanent researcher in the department Algebra, Geometry and Mathematical Physics of the Institute of Mathematics at the Czech Academy of the Sciences (CAS) in Prague. My degree is in theoretical physics. My work is about mathematical structures motivated from quantum field theory and string theory. For more see http://ncatlab.org/show/Urs+Schreiber
Top Network Posts
- 59"Philosophical" meaning of the Yoneda Lemma
- 50Intuitively, why are bundles so important in Physics?
- 41The Role of Rigor
- 41Why quantum mechanics?
- 35Lawvere's "Some thoughts on the future of category theory."
- 29Synthetic vs. classical differential geometry
- 28equivalence of Grothendieck-style versus Cech-style sheaf cohomology
- View more network posts →