Kris Van Bael
Degree: Master of computer science
Professional: Was software engineer for 10 years, developing desktop applications in graphics industry. Then product manager & scrum product owner. Now Director Software Engineering, leading a team of about 50.
Home project: developing and maintaining a mobile app, first released for iOS in 2008. Now available on iOS and Android.
I like nice user interfaces. Things that work. C++. Scrum.
I don't like : Discussions that don't make a difference for the end-user
Top Network Posts
- 25How to make UIScrollView always scrollable
- 18iOS deployment target
- 14Sprint item takes longer then expected to be completed. What should we do?
- 11How to avoid general names for abstract classes?
- 11Silly bet about the best way to walk up a hill
- 11Are artificial sweeteners useful as insecticides against ants?
- 10Rewriting software using Agile methodologies
- View more network posts →