I'm currently a student of physics at the University of Heidelberg. I'm a theoretician.
I am interested in geometrical and topological aspects of physics, rigorous quantum mechanics, formal quantization procedures, non-perturbative quantum field theory and the application of representation theory to physics.
I also dabble in string theory and algebraic geometry.
Having all the answers just means that you've been asking boring questions.
"The more we learn about the world, and the deeper our learning, the more conscious, specific, and articulate will be our knowledge of what we do not know, our knowledge of our ignorance." ~ Karl Popper
"Rigor cleans the window through which intuition shines." ~ Ellis D. Cooper
Top Network Posts
- 169Why doesn't matter pass through other matter if atoms are 99.999% empty space?
- 113If gravity isn't a force, then why do we learn in school that it is?
- 113Can radioactivity be slowed through time dilation?
- 91Why do travelling waves continue after amplitude sum = 0?
- 66When is it useful to distinguish between vectors and pseudovectors in experimental & theoretical physics?
- 55Do all the conservation laws of Physics take no time to propagate?
- 38The new edit rejection message for "no improvement whatsoever" sounds too hostile
- View more network posts →