I do not participate on this site any longer, except to respond to comments regarding my own text, if that text is unavailable in another form. I do not accept the political moderation atmosphere here, it is not compatible with open science. Unfortunately, this seems to be a recurring pattern on such sites--- they grow with promises of open participation, and then shut down in a phase transition of censorious moderatorship. Hopefully physicsoverflow.org will be the first exception to this rule, as the policies there were crafted specifically to avoid this phenomenon.
Top Network Posts
- 226Why does kinetic energy increase quadratically, not linearly, with speed?
- 102Proving you *can't* make $2011$ out of $1,2,3,4$: nice twist on the usual
- 96Why do we not have spin greater than 2?
- 85Reading the Feynman lectures in 2012
- 53What happened to David John Candlin?
- 50Was mathematics invented or discovered?
- 49What's wrong with this derivation that $i\hbar = 0$?
- View more network posts →