Top Network Posts
- 75Why does the Sun's (or other stars') nuclear reaction not use up all its "fuel" immediately?
- 74Student asks for letter of recommendation: I can't remember the student
- 69If photons have no mass, how can they have momentum?
- 65Defining a manifold without reference to the reals
- 51How do you handle an interview for a candidate who is performing poorly?
- 46Are all machines linearly scalable?
- 43Could PI have a different value in a different universe?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (15)
23 physics.SE's inability to deal with users who are highly persistent, have kook beliefs, and sound impressive? [closed] nov 30 '11
15 Are we gaining or losing non-novice users? sep 1 '13
15 How to deal with questions based on videos? sep 9 '13
13 Policy regarding intentionally counter-productive users aug 14 '13
13 Is stackexchange open source? aug 14 '11
8 How to switch away from MyOpenID? sep 5 '13
8 Questions that show insufficient effort by the OP jul 18 '13