Top Network Posts
- 77Student asks for letter of recommendation: I can't remember the student
- 75Why does the Sun's (or other stars') nuclear reaction not use up all its "fuel" immediately?
- 73If photons have no mass, how can they have momentum?
- 68Defining a manifold without reference to the reals
- 53How do you handle an interview for a candidate who is performing poorly?
- 52How to screen out candidates for faculty jobs who don't know the subject
- 51How to penalize students who copy each other but don't realize they have plagiarized?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (15)
24 physics.SE's inability to deal with users who are highly persistent, have kook beliefs, and sound impressive? [closed] Nov 30 '11
16 How to deal with questions based on videos? Sep 9 '13
15 Are we gaining or losing non-novice users? Sep 1 '13
13 Is stackexchange open source? Aug 14 '11
13 Policy regarding intentionally counter-productive users Aug 14 '13
9 Questions that show insufficient effort by the OP Jul 18 '13
8 How to switch away from MyOpenID? Sep 5 '13