3nd year graduate student at Johns Hopkins University in Physics. I'm primarily interested in particle theory and mathematical physics. I have some interest in pure mathematics, especially geometry and topology, and outside of particle physics in other fields including cosmology, topologically protected phases in condensed matter physics, and information theory.
Top Network Posts
- 85What are the justifying foundations of statistical mechanics without appealing to the ergodic hypothesis?
- 53Why aren't integration and differentiation inverses of each other?
- 51Why do some anime in Japanese contain English?
- 48Rubik's Cube Not a Group?
- 47What evidence is there that Fermat had a proof for his Last Theorem?
- 46The amplituhedron minus the physics
- 43Possibility of an Elementary Differential Geometry Course
- View more network posts →