Currently a software engineer at Google. Recently graduated from University of California, Berkeley with B.S. degrees in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (EECS) and Engineering Math and Statistics (EMS).
Personal Website: http://www.chenyuzhao.net
Careers profile: http://careers.stackoverflow.com/chenyuzhao
Top Network Posts
- 251Is there a "not equal" operator in Python?
- 93Correct value for disabled attribute
- 43Auto-highlight an input field on focus
- 39Why is the Jeffreys prior useful?
- 32Image Processing: Algorithm Improvement for 'Coca-Cola Can' Recognition
- 29How to detect radio button deselect event?
- 29divide an array into two sets with minimal difference
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.