Top Network Posts
- 216Philosophy behind Mochizuki's work on the ABC conjecture
- 89A soft introduction to physics for mathematicians who don't know the first thing about physics
- 50Is there an intuitive reason for Zariski's main theorem?
- 44Did Grothendieck have a plan for proving Riemann Existence algebraically?
- 35How does one see Hecke Operators as helping to generalize Quadratic Reciprocity?
- 29In what sense is Taniyama-Shimura the $n=2$ case of Langlands?
- 27Mathematically mature way to think about Mayer–Vietoris
- View more network posts →