I'm currently involved in a PhD in Mathematics. My research area is that of Functional Analysis. Specifically I'm working on classification of C*-algebras by defining a bivariant version of the Cuntz semigroup, an invariant used to compare positive elements in a C*-algebra and hence infer information about its internal structure.
During my MSc I focused on Algebraic Quantum Field Theory and I have worked on DFR models for Quantum Space-time (arXiv:1211.7050 [gr-qc]).
Top Network Posts
- 22What should you do if you don't hear anything back from editor after a whole year from first submission?
- 17Quantum mechanics in a metric space rather than in a vector space, possible?
- 14Is it possible to generalize the Maxwell equations to higher dimensions?
- 11Can a metric in General Relativity, Supergravity, String Theory, etc., be asymmetric?
- 10Why does non-commutativity in quantum mechanics require us to use Hilbert spaces?
- 10Hilbert space vs. Projective Hilbert space
- 10Objects in Physics as a mathematician would see them
- View more network posts →