Stack Exchange now has a Q&A site for sustainability, environmental issues, long-term stewardship of land, renewable energy and related subjects. Join us now! and find out:
Top Network Posts
- 134New three-tiered badge idea: Explainer →Refiner → Illuminator
- 125Can I get a refund if I bought an article that contains a major flaw?
- 100PhD student, issued contract at year 3 which will sign over intellectual property. Is it legal?
- 77When can a person be called a PhD ABD (All But Dissertation)?
- 58Is it appropriate for an undergrad student to ask a professor to sign a non-disclosure agreement?
- 45What should raise red flags to detect fabricated data
- 43What should you do if you cannot reproduce published results?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (25)
8 Opt-in to be always pingable to answer questions Apr 3 '12
8 Why do so many posts use the term 'in doubt' or 'have a doubt' regarding established physics? Apr 1 '13
6 Can we make a new tag of renewable-energy, and make alternative-energy a secondary synonym to it? Jul 12 '11
3 Question 6157: 'List of freely available physics books' — A broken window that we should fix Apr 4 '13
3 Possiblty FAQ question - Getting rid from reputation Aug 12 '12
2 Some advice on a question Dec 19 '12