I've had a long standing, amateur, interest in physics ever since school. I watch science documentaries on the BBC (still the best) and while I don't read text books (I'm not that masochistic!) I do read popular physics books, I even read A Brief History of Time.However, I've found that many of them go over the same ground as all the others and don't tell me anything new. That's one reason I'm here.
Top Network Posts
- 753Encouraging people to explain downvotes
- 224Joining two lists together
- 170Is it OK to leave "What have you tried?" comments?
- 133How do I make XAML DataGridColumns fill the entire DataGrid?
- 132What's the most absurd myth about programming issues?
- 120Why use try … finally without a catch clause?
- 119Foreach loop, determine which is the last iteration of the loop
- View more network posts →