I've had a long standing, amateur, interest in physics ever since school. I watch science documentaries on the BBC (still the best) and while I don't read text books (I'm not that masochistic!) I do read popular physics books, I even read A Brief History of Time.However, I've found that many of them go over the same ground as all the others and don't tell me anything new. That's one reason I'm here.
Top Network Posts
- 767Encouraging people to explain downvotes
- 230Joining two lists together
- 170Is it OK to leave "What have you tried?" comments?
- 136How do I make XAML DataGridColumns fill the entire DataGrid?
- 132What's the most absurd myth about programming issues?
- 121Foreach loop, determine which is the last iteration of the loop
- 120Why use try … finally without a catch clause?
- View more network posts →