Top Network Posts
- 37What's the real fundamental definition of energy?
- 31What is the physical meaning of the connection and the curvature tensor?
- 30Why we don't see time dilation in stars orbiting black hole?
- 29In theory, could gravitational waves be used to make a "gravity laser"?
- 26About the complex nature of the wave function?
- 25Since radioactive material decays how is it possible that there is any left after 4.5 billion years?
- 25Are all central forces conservative? Wikipedia must be wrong
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (6)
9 What violation caused this suspension? sep 13 '12
8 Opt-in to be always pingable to answer questions sep 14 '13