The algorithm designer who does not run experiments risks becoming lost in abstraction. —Sedgewick
Top Network Posts
- 27Probabilistic (randomized) algorithms before "modern" computer science appeared
- 26Impact of Grothendieck's program on TCS
- 20Implications of proof of abc conjecture for cs theory
- 19Are machine learning techniques "approximation algorithms"?
- 14Why are perfect graphs called perfect?
- 14Beautiful results in TCS
- 13What is the "nearest" problem to the Collatz conjecture that has been successfully resolved?
- View more network posts →