I am a co-founder of PhysicsOverflow (www.physicsoverflow.org), where I am mostly active these days.
For me personally, this site has unfortunately lost its usefulness for advancing and deepening my own physics knowledge, as most (even very advanced up to research-level) deep and interesting technical questions that contain LaTex are said to be not "conceptual" enough and are treated and closed as homework or too mathematical these days.
Top Network Posts
- 25Would a spin-2 particle necessarily have to be a graviton?
- 23Do I need to mention having survived a life-threatening illness when applying for a new academic position?
- 18Why does no physical energy-momentum tensor exist for the gravitational field?
- 17What is the difference between scale invariance and self-similarity?
- 16How is the logarithmic correction to the entropy of a non extremal black hole derived?
- 16"S-duality" between confinement and the Higgs mechanism?
- 15How exactly does inflation convert random gravity fluctuations into coherent gravitational waves?
- View more network posts →