I am an American expat in the Czech Republic. I am a part-time ESL teacher, and a full-time staff researcher for the Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, Institute of Physics. I specialize in HR-S/TEM and computer simulation thereof.
As an aside, my favorite website is MIT's OpenCourseWare, which I use extensively to learn as much as I can in my spare time and I highly recommend it for other people to do the same.
Top Network Posts
- 16When is the past perfect exactly needed?
- 14vectorize/optimize this code in MATLAB?
- 10An adjective to describe a ball that bounces back from the ground really well
- 9Do you have a / the time?
- 8Why do translations use words like "servants" to mean "slaves"?
- 8Is capitalization OK after a dash?
- 7Offering to do something without using "shall"
- View more network posts →