I'm active on http://physicsoverflow.org, which includes a graduate-level+ discussion forum as well as a community peer review system (disclosure: I moderate the site, and was among the co-founders.)
I am not so active here any longer, mostly due to the censorious moderation and irrevocable network-wide policies that I don't consider useful for an academic community.
Top Network Posts
- 17Why is Standard Model + Loop Quantum Gravity usually not listed as a theory of everything
- 15Is someone misusing my email to post on SE?
- 13Why is there a factor of $4\pi$ in certain force equations?
- 11Why does light always travel in a straight line?
- 8Are Stokes' theorem and Gauss's theorem examples of the Holographic Principle?
- 8Is Newton's universal gravitational constant the inverse of permittivity of mass in vacuum?
- 8How can you weigh your own head in an accurate way?
- View more network posts →