Top Network Posts
- 133DLL and LIB files - what and why?
- 70Why are floating point numbers used often in Science/Engineering?
- 52Should I stay in school?
- 48Why is software OS specific?
- 45Should you write good documentation and clean code to increase the "Bus Factor"?
- 34How did programmers work back when a computer was very expensive, rare, as big as a room?
- 28Why do some programmers categorize C, Python, C++ differently? - regarding level
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.