(e.g. graphs, groups, polytopes, spaces, ...)
in the course of this
presentations and representations
(e.g. of abstract structures by or inside other abstract structures)
next to this
(esp. of mathematics, science, and mind)
especially concerned with
(i.e. reductionistic or other theories referring to some kind of "atoms")
Top Network Posts
- 74Theorems with an extraordinary exception or a small number of sporadic exceptions
- 42What is Yoneda's Lemma a generalization of?
- 32What is a universal property?
- 28Is Erdős' lemma on intersection graphs a special case of Yoneda's lemma?
- 27What is (a) geometry?
- 27Who invented $\vee$ and $\wedge$, $\forall$ and $\exists$?
- 27Origins of names of algebraic structures
- View more network posts →