(e.g. graphs, groups, polytopes, spaces, ...)
in the course of this
presentations and representations
(e.g. of abstract structures by or inside other abstract structures)
next to this
(esp. of mathematics, science, and mind)
especially concerned with
(i.e. reductionistic or other theories referring to some kind of "atoms")
Top Network Posts
- 75Theorems with an extraordinary exception or a small number of sporadic exceptions
- 42What is Yoneda's Lemma a generalization of?
- 34What is a universal property?
- 28Is Erdős' lemma on intersection graphs a special case of Yoneda's lemma?
- 28What is (a) geometry?
- 28Origins of names of algebraic structures
- 27Spectral graph theory: Interpretability of eigenvalues and -vectors
- View more network posts →