To whom it may concern:
Please, leave a certain user alone that used to regularly post on Physics Stack Exchange. Stop whining and crying about it, and act your chronological rather than your social age. The site is doing just fine without him, and new stars will always appear to replace the old ones. The site is meant for users of all levels from highschool to research level, so it's not being downgraded at all--unless you want it to be a physics equivalent of Math Over Flow.
If you find the place too painful and unhealthy then just leave. No one particularly cares about you, anymore than they do about me or anyone else. It's just a place where people can ask and answer physics questions.
OK? Good. May your time be filled with lashings of physics, topped with more physics delights. Have a nice day :)
Top Network Posts
- 30Is the converse of Noether's first theorem true: Every conservation law has a symmetry?
- 27Which simple puzzles have fooled professional mathematicians?
- 24What PCB fabrication methods for *prototypes* are used by professional engineering departments today?
- 23What exactly is heat?
- 19How can the speed of light be a dimensionless constant?
- 18When is Lebesgue integration useful over Riemann integration in physics?
- 14Are there examples in classical mechanics where D'Alembert's principle fails?
- View more network posts →