Top Network Posts
- 48How many rolls does it take to get to six coins?
- 36How does faster than light travel violate causality?
- 33A gambler with the devil's luck?
- 26To What Extent Can The Keen Mind Feat Replace a Wizard's Spellbook?
- 19Was the blind chess match between Sherlock Holmes and James Moriarty in the movie Game of Shadows real/plausible?
- 14How can I keep surprising my co-GM when he's playing in my campaign?
- 14Do Nondetection and Invisibility protect you from True Seeing?
- View more network posts →