New instagram to engage with students: https://instagram.com/joshphysics
New project: phermi.com
Let me know if you know of any hard physics problems with clever solutions. (email listed to the left)
Personal website: joshphysics.com
Currently a lecturer at the UCLA Department of Physics and Astronomy.
Ph.D. theoretical high energy physics, UCLA.
BA/BS in physics/math, UC Berkeley.
Top Network Posts
- 58Why do tuning forks have two prongs?
- 58Quantum Entanglement - What's the big deal?
- 42What is $\Delta t$ in the time-energy uncertainty principle?
- 31What exactly is regularization in QFT?
- 29Does topology have any role in classical physics?
- 29How do we know that heat is a differential form?
- 29Is there more than one way to divide the "L"-shaped tromino into four congruent, connected pieces?
- View more network posts →