This information was last updated on 12/23/2015.
To the anonymous reader, thanks for taking the time to get to know your neighbors. I'm Joshua Lamusga. I'm an optimistic, enthusiastic programmer with two main hobbies: technology and mineralogy. I love everything about computers (from hardware to software), and computer-aided design. But, when the sun is out and the weather is nice, I love to go camping, hiking, and exploring for minerals. There's a lot more out there than most people think!
I have a great passion for software development and have been 'hacking' since I was twelve years old. More recently, I've been combing through old projects to apply design patterns when they are appropriate.
I've made games with Game Maker when I first began programming, including a tower defense game and many games where the player dodges obstacles with their mouse. The last one was a lightweight particle engine. I've made three XNA games: a multiplayer remake of the classic snake game, a single-player spaceship shooter like Galaga, and a maze game with a powerful level editor.
I've made my own sound synthesizer in C# that handles file operations with wav files and can add or modify data in a number of useful ways. In WPF, I have made a cellular automata simulator for Conway's Game of Life, Langston's Ant, and Elementary Automata.
I'm pursuing an associate of computer science degree at Highline College, and studying free online MIT courses. I know about most Windows products and services. This is true with popular, free software as well. I know and study good software engineering principles to better prepare myself for my career.
Top Network Posts
- 81Python relative imports for the billionth time
- 55Why do breathtaking views turn into "boring" photos, and how can I do better?
- 39How to avoid noisy renders in Cycles?
- 26A figure of speech to illustrate the irreversibility of an action
- 11Difference between None, Linear, Cubic and Sinc(Lanczos3) interpolation in image scaling?
- 8Are meta site questions linked to each other?
- 8Why do JPEG files blur red more than other colors?
- View more network posts →