ABD PhD Candidate with a Post-Doc contract in place (PhD defense coming very soon!).
Imaging Science, Physical Optics, Optical Engineering, and applying mathematics to optics problems is my speciality.
BS and MS in Mathematics, discovered optics in industry, reluctantly ended up in a top Optics PhD program.
Extensive C++ and instrumentation control experience from industry work.
Top Network Posts
- 82Two years into my PhD program, and Mom is dying of cancer. Should I tell my advisor about it?
- 35What are some examples of negative effects on a career for boycotting Elsevier journals?
- 17May I reuse my own figure without coauthor's permission?
- 17Is an unpaid internship for web development at a startup legitimate?
- 15Freelance vs Agency Contract vs Full Time Salary
- 15Why do graduate student contracts state "RAs shall work no more than 20 hours per week?"
- 13How do I calculate pay rate if I've never freelanced before?
- View more network posts →