I have just moved to the Center for Quantum Technologies in Singapore, after spending the last 3 years as a Merton College JRF in Theoretical Physics and a Senior Research Fellow in Oxford University Department of Materials. My research focuses largely on theoretical aspects of quantum information processing. In particular I am interested in spin networks, measurement based computation, cryptography and computational complexity.
Top Network Posts
- 358Sorting 1 million 8-digit numbers in 1 MB of RAM
- 45What is the most efficient way to generate a random permutation from probabilistic pairwise swaps?
- 42What are the best current lower bounds on 3SAT?
- 38Physics results in TCS?
- 38"The Solution Problem" - How to get credit for your work as an undergrad?
- 35What is the use of a Universal-NOT gate?
- 34Models of neutrinos consistent with OPERA's results
- View more network posts →