I am just a man who has an insatiable desire for knowledge.
"For the rest, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is worthy of reverence and is honorable and seemly, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely and lovable, whatever is kind and winsome and gracious, if there is any virtue and excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think on and weigh and take account of these things [fix your minds on them]."~ Philippians 4:8
Top Network Posts
- 18Importing csv file into latex as a table
- 17Putting Figures Side-By-Side Using Minipage
- 9Displaystyle Package?
- 9Negating A Mathematical Statement
- 8Intuition behind the Definition of Conditional Probability (for 2 Events)
- 8Conditional Statements: "only if"
- 7$\forall m \exists n$, $mn = n$ True or False
- View more network posts →