Retired experimental particle physicist.
The picture is a fayum . It looks like aunts and cousins of mine :).
Top Network Posts
- 89Why don't electrons crash into the nuclei they "orbit"?
- 71Why must a physical theory be mathematically self-consistent?
- 63Cause for spikes in trinity bomb test
- 49Why is it said that without quantum mechanics we would not have modern computers?
- 47Is it wrong to say that an electron can be a wave?
- 44What is this shadow being cast upon?
- 36Why do electrons, according to my textbook, exist forever?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (35)
18 Are we a basically friendly lot? Dec 19 '12
17 physics.SE's inability to deal with users who are highly persistent, have kook beliefs, and sound impressive? Jan 14 '12
13 How should we deal with academic dishonesty? Dec 13 '12
13 Should this question have been closed? Mar 21 '13
11 What should be the status of cold fusion on this site? Nov 12 '12
11 Site design, take 2 Apr 4 '11