Have D.Phil in Mathematical Physics from 25 years ago.
I also like to work in the mathematical foundations of Computer Science and AI. I would be interested to find a merger of work in all three areas....
I am currently updating my understanding of mathematics fundamentals (Set Theory, Reverse Mathematics, Mathematical Logic, etc) and looking at non-standard ideas there to see if any might provide a basis for a different framework for understanding Quantum Theory.
Top Network Posts
- 12Binary Black Hole Solution of General Relativity?
- 12The Heisenberg limit is not a limit?
- 11Retrodiction in Quantum Mechanics
- 11What is the closest general-relativistic equivalent of a "time slice"?
- 11Constructiveness of Proof of Gödel's Completeness Theorem
- 10How to tell if QM is really random?
- 10Fundamental question about dimensional analysis
- View more network posts →