Philip Gibbs - inactive
An independent physicist interest in general relativity, string theory and number theory.
I am also founder of the preprint repository viXra.org where scientists and mathematicians can submit their research as a permanent reference point and independently verified record without the need for any affiliations.
Time for me to bow out. There are too many unexplained down votes and wrong questions getting marked as correct.
Top Network Posts
- 61What is the actual significance of the amplituhedron?
- 41Why is the sky not purple?
- 18Why is Graphene Transparent?
- 14Was the universe a black hole at the beginning?
- 13What experiment would disprove string theory?
- 13Proposals for polymath projects
- 12Could dark matter be a kind of Goldstone boson?
- View more network posts →