Semi retired old time computer nerd who started programming on a Commodore Pet.
Since I'm also active in the Physics forum I should add that I started as a theoretical chemist, moved into solid state photochemistry and finally worked in industry as a colloid scientist. I only became a full time computer nerd in 1997.
Top Network Posts
- 196Why are four-legged chairs so common?
- 170Did the Big Bang happen at a point?
- 153Why does Stephen Hawking say black holes don't exist?
- 114How is 6W equivalent to 40W, as claimed by adverts for LED light bulbs?
- 105Did the Big Bang happen at a point?
- 102Why doesn't the motion of a car affect the frequency of radio stations?
- 102When I boil a kettle, what stops all the water from turning (exploding!) in to steam in one go once it reaches 100°C?
- View more network posts →