Paul J. Gans
I am a retired teacher of chemistry at the university level. My particular fields are thermodynamics and statistical mechanics. From being retired it is possible to infer that I'm one of the over-the-hill gang. One might be right about that, I'm the wrong person to ask.
Top Network Posts
- 15Negative Kelvin Temperature
- 10Why are atoms with eight electrons in the outer shell extremely stable?
- 9Is carbon tetrachloride an electrolyte?
- 8Calculating entropy: why consider a reversible path?
- 8Why water can't mix with oil or cooking oil?
- 7What is a rigorous definition of gas volume, and how is the Van der Waals equation derived?
- 7Will gaseous ionic compounds be free moving ions?
- View more network posts →