Top Network Posts
- 22Why is there more steam after a pot of water *stops* boiling?
- 18Problems with efficient solution except for a small fraction of inputs
- 14If two ultra-relativistic billiard balls just miss, will they still form a black hole?
- 13What is the world's biggest Schrodinger cat?
- 12What does QFT "get right" that QM "gets wrong"?
- 12Why no longitudinal electromagnetic waves?
- 11What is the cosmic "Axis of Evil" problem?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (6)
23 Deleting 'tHooft's comments aug 27 '12
7 Is asking for references OK? jan 22 '11
4 New tag(s) for very basic questions? oct 30 '12
2 Short, clear questions vs. Show your work nov 23 '12