Top Network Posts
- 44Could there be a star orbiting around a planet?
- 19Quantum Entanglement - What's the big deal?
- 11Modeling non-quantum objects (in finance, sociology etc) using fermionic fields?
- 9Why is torque not measured in Joules?
- 8Why is ski jumping not suicidal?
- 7Do other planets have an effect in Earth's rotation and revolution?
- 7Where can I check a solution to 3D Navier Stokes?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (4)
6 Should we allow game development questions? jan 27 '13
3 Automating the ability to “follow” posters feb 13 '13
3 Changes in answers you have upvoted feb 17 '13
2 “VERY SUBJECTIVE” this is now closed sep 21 '12
0 Is debate bad when it relates to physics? sep 15 '12
0 Metrics for questions and answers oct 7 '12