We have a lot of posts on the LHC - however, the experiments are still on-going and it's possible that some answers that were right at the time are now outdated. It's also possible that some questions are now too localised (because they are very specific to a situation and a past time) and need to be closed. Finally some questions are explicitly "What if..." questions.
What to do?
- Vote according to the quality of the posts
- Edit the answers if needed and possible, according to normal policy, to include updated information
- Provide new answers if they need one
- VTC questions which are completely obsolete (if you find any)
- Flag completely obsolete answers for moderation attention or vote to delete
- I've noticed some comments are obsolete too (delete them if yours or flag for a mod to delete).
Example posts to review
I'm including a few examples below, but the full list is here: