It would be nice if given a tag one could find related tags (either subfields, superfields, or intersecting fields), especially if one needs to search for an appropriate tag from a large list. Thus it should be possible to define links in a related-graph, and be able to follow these.
3 years ago
- Is a polynomial ring over a UFD in countably many variables a UFD?
- Edit different words simultaneously, one the same line like in Sublime Text with multiplie selections
- Classes for Questions and Answers
- Which should be designed first: logo or website?
- Should we define types for everything?
- Class Duplication Pattern?
- Special search problem
- Paradox in special relativity
- Where will your buddies sit?
- `ack` doesn't show line numbers on a single file
- How come 東/东 has a second meaning 'owner/master' or 'host'?
- How to calculate how much a large stock position is really worth?
- What does signed fixed window method mean in ECC?
- What does "Trash everything you think you know" mean in this context?
- Golf Your Language's Identicon
- Going outside the range of the spell breaks concentration?
- Why do salaries of software engineers reach a peak beyond which they no longer increase with experience in Germany?
- What is the coolest way to minimize all the windows except the active one?
- How to explain things in a motivation without proper definitions?
- Communicating in Tokyo without Japanese
- Initialize char array in C
- LVM Partition being detected as wrong size
- Switch from logarithmic to linear scaling partway along a plot's axis
- Does salt vaporise?