It would be nice if given a tag one could find related tags (either subfields, superfields, or intersecting fields), especially if one needs to search for an appropriate tag from a large list. Thus it should be possible to define links in a related-graph, and be able to follow these.
2 years ago
- Generator Servent with Nemesis of Mortals
- Produce unique number given two integers
- Choosing between .bashrc, .profile, .bash_profile, etc
- Why don't methods of structs have to be declared in C++?
- Appropriate word for internet name of a person
- set tab width for less output
- What's a novel way to say "all errors are my own"?
- Was the American Civil War the “bloodiest civil war in history”?
- Check a string to see if it is a palindrome
- Should I challenge the GRE requirement for a doctoral program in education (in the U.S.)?
- Why aren't powered units surrounded by parentheses?
- Is this kids experiment a legitimate way to show that air has mass?
- How much red, blue and green does white light have?
- How to translate "He's not as young now as he was then"?
- Should I get cash from credit card at 0% for 8 months and put it on loans?
- Are there any patterns in simple continued fraction expansions of algebraic real numbers?
- Find out what 'apt-get install' did
- Why did the Matrix simulate 1999 instead of a pre-computer year?
- Does sneak attack class feature apply for ranged touch attacks?
- Source code editor with 'projects'
- The meaning of "shooting" in this sentence "Here's the HTML we're shooting to generate"
- In what situation should I keep the Brown-out Detection feature OFF on a microcontroller?
- How to optimise and speed up Python code?
- Music & DJ IRC bot